Role Type: Permanent Part-Time (48 hours per fortnight)
Organisation Type: Not-For-Profit (full salary sacrificing available)
Location: Geebung, Qld
Commencement: Immediately upon acceptance
Heather Hill Nursing Agency is currently looking for a Weekend Administration Officer interested in working at a nursing home situated in Geebung in a permanent part-time capacity (minimum of 48 hours per fortnight). The regular roster would involve working from 8:30am to 4pm Monday and Friday and 9am to 2:30pm every Saturday and Sunday.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The nursing home is a brand new state of the art facility and has adopted the ‘Eden Alternative‘ for its care delivery. The ‘Eden Principles’ are focused towards empowering elders, embracing spontaneity and building meaningful interpersonal relationships. What this means for this role is that taking the time to build meaningful relationships with residents and their families is encouraged and seen as equally important.
This Weekend Administration Officer role involves organising staff rosters, checking and authorising invoices, making and reconciling payments, ordering and stock taking supplies, assisting in admission and discharge documentation, maintaining files, some secretariat services for meetings, helping with new staff orientation and acting as a point of contact for residents and families.
If the idea of working in one of Australia’s newest and best resourced nursing homes in a role that will give you variety, fun and real connections with the residents you care for appeals to you this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
- strong time management and interpersonal skills
- availability to work Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 2pm
- at least 12 months experience in an office administration role
- competence in using Microsoft Office applications
- knowledge of basic finance and accounting procedures (including chart of accounts and GST implications)
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or valid working visa
- current national police certificate (issued within the last 3 years) or ability to obtain one
- aged care facility experience will be viewed favorably but is not a requirement for this position
Simply complete the form below to express your interest in applying or call (07) 3720 9122 for a confidential discussion with one of our recruitment consultants.
Once the above Application Form has been received, we will be in touch to discuss the formal process, which involves:
- a personal one-to-one interview with a recruitment consultant
- you providing the names of two referees
During your interview, you’ll also get a chance to ask any further questions you may have about the role, pay rates and the organisation.
Once you have been interviewed you will receive a call from one of our recruitment consultants to let you know the outcome of your application. We provide feedback to every applicant who applies.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please feel free to Contact Us.